7.23.2005

A Note To My Readers

(That should be nominated for Most Prematurely Pretentious Title Ever.)

I haven't forgotten you, nor have I given up on this project. My life has just been a little hectic lately--you can find out more about my hospital adventures, job-hunting endeavors, and stupid emotional ups and downs here, if you're even remotely interested. Things are starting to settle down a little, and I'm really trying to regain my focus.

The response I've gotten so far has been incredibly encouraging, and I just wanted to thank everyone who's reading and to let you all know that I'm still among the living. I am working on updates; hopefully within a week or so I should have a new batch. Please, keep checking back! Thanks...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to Your visit!

8:23 AM  
Blogger HistoryGeek said...

Hey, Gladys, I don't know if you will check this, but I sent you an e-mail and tried to comment on your other blog several times. It does seem like you comments are not working. It says that the comment moderation function has been enabled and you need to approve the comments. I don't know where they go for approval! Anyway, I hope you see this...or one of our messages out in the world.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read your blogs a couple of times and I love them. I wish you can come up more of them pretty soon. CAn't wait for you return.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home